2013-2015 NISSAN GT-R HKS Active Torque Split Computer (ATSC) - 45006-AN002
HKS Active Torque Split Computer (ATSC) (45006-AN002):
The R35 GT-R has an electronically controlled 4WD system. The distribution of the front torque is controlled by the drive condition. ATSC is the device to control the front torque distribution to be an appropriate level.
Front torque distribution is available in 4 levels. Just press a switch to change the setting level. The number of the LED blinking represents the setting level.
- Oversteering during a high load driving can be overcome.
- Therefore, stable driving under high load is possible.
- Recommended for a highly tuned vehicle (GT800SPEC / GT600PACKAGE / GT570PACKAGE)
- Proper torque distribution can optimize the engine performance.
- Simple installation.
- ATSC controls the torque when the speed goes beyond 50km/h without applying a brake.
- It won't lead to instability at start or during a low speed driving.
|Active Torque Split Computer - R35 Chassis|